Master Electrician serving Phoenix, Glendale, and Surrounding Areas
Experience, expertise, quality customer service – that is what you receive when you choose Mr. Sunshine’s Electrical Services for all your electricity needs. Serving residents in Phoenix, Arizona, and the surrounding areas for nearly a decade, our licensed and certified expert electricians have the skills to handle any electrical service – big or small.
No matter whether you need a minor electrical repair or a major installation, we will stand by our guarantee: We’ll brighten up your day, or you don’t pay. That’s right – we’re so confident in our ability to provide excellent customer service and quality workmanship, we will cover the bill if we don’t get the job done right. You can also forget about the hidden fees and charges, too, because we do not hide anything from our customers. We keep you in the loop every step of the way.
We’re just friendly people, who want to work with friendly people.
- Josh Males is a true Master Electrician. We hired him for some minor work and then when we realized his level of expertise we had him tackle an electrical problem that has plagued us since we bought this property in 2011. Four other electricians claimed the problem was a dead short under the cement and all of that would have to be dug up to fix it. This is something we have not been able to afford. Josh claimed that this was not the problem. With a little trouble shooting, the problem is fixed at a reasonable price and we now have power on both sides of the garage. Josh and Michael are Great!!!
- Josh was great on the phone. Polite, informative, patient and willing to work with our company's budget. Would hire again.
- Josh was prompt, came out same day. He was professional, dressed professionally. Josh had the ability to take payment, send me by his iPad a copy of the invoice. I would recommend him for electrical needs.
- Called me right away after being listed on home advisors. Set up appointment right away. Called me to let me know they were on their way day of appointment.Very nice, professional and explained everything to me. Gave me a couple of options for fixing and were able to fix right away. Would definitely recommend
- Outstanding team of two young men who know what has to be done and they dove into the project and completed the job within one hour. A homeowner could not ask for a better job than these two men did and left no mess whatsoever. If I need any additional electrical work they will be called.
- Prompt, the work got done the same day and they cleaned up. The price was fair and the job well done. I would definitely hire them again.
- Josh came out to our rescue, this was an emergency! Our smoke alarms were going off for no reason. Mr Sunshine came out and got it all fixed that same day. They were very helpful and knew what needed to be done. Very impressed. Thank you.
- I had a wonderful experience with Mr. Sunshine's Electrical Services team. Starting with Curtis on the phone line, who is so eager to assist, through Doug (one of the owners) who showed up on time and gave me an estimate that included valuable education, and ending with the electricians Garret and John, who explored every opportunity to provide my rental property with the most economical yet efficient solution, I was very impressed with their desire and ability to analyze problems, and the efficiency with which they solved the challenge that my property presented to them because of its age and pertaining specifics. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of a great electrician.
- Great work. Pricing was fair & easy. On time and the CS I spoke to was awesome. Very friendly and eager to help.
- When our outdated breaker broke down and we were without power, Mr sunshine was truly a ray of sunshine in coming by very late in the evening, assessing the problem, coming back again early next morning and beginning and completing the installation of a new panel and breaker, at an affordable price and excellent workmanship and attention to detail and having our power restored. I would highly recommend Mr Sunshine and definitely saving their number for any future electrical needs.
- We were really impressed with the level of professionalism that Josh and Jason displayed while doing the contracted work.As they began and completed each portion of the contracted work, they explained the need for any added work that needed to be done, and quickly explained any added expense.They were very understanding regarding our 2 dogs who really weren't quite sure about what was happening, and the need to have strangers in the house.The only thing that I can add is that for any additional work that we want to have done, we definitely want Josh and Jason to be the guys to do the work.Thank you very much for such a great job.
- nobody does it like these guys. no job to big or small. the employees are determined and very courteous. they have done a lot of work on my house and have always come through. most recently they installed an over the range microwave oven for me and did a great job. they give you good deals and top quality of work. don't be afraid to call them if you want a job done right.
- Jason is awesome! He arrived on time and was professional and friendly. He explained everything to me and went about his work with a positive attitude. He had to make 2 trips to the store and it took longer than he had anticipated. I have gladly already recommended him!
- Electrical repairs. If you are experiencing issues with your electricity, our electricians will identify the problem and find the most effective solution.
- Electrical safety inspections. If you have recently moved into a new home or condo, or if you are selling one, we recommend a safety inspection of your electric system.
- Electrical wiring. Faulty wiring can lead to an unexpected – and sometimes fatal – fire, so it is best to leave the electrical work to the professionals.
- Lighting. Inside, outside, utilitarian, aesthetic – no matter the kind of lighting and its purpose, we can help with everything from design to repair.
- Panel upgrades. With more appliances and electrical devices scattered throughout your home than ever before, your electric panel is especially important, as it is responsible for the distribution of electricity. If you have not upgraded your electrical panel in the last 10 years, it is probably time to do so.
- Surge protection. Overloading your home’s main electric circuit could spell trouble. If you want to protect your home’s entire electrical system from sustaining damage, we can help by installing a surge protection system.
In addition to our wide range of electrical services, we also offer emergency electrical service for homeowners or renters who find themselves in an unfortunate predicament – for example, returning home from work to a power outage that your utility company cannot account for. Call us immediately and we will send out an expert electrician to investigate the situation and figure out a solution – and fast! Our customers also enjoy coupons and special discounts on various electrical services, depending on the time of the year. When you combine our commitment to quality workmanship, our dedication to providing excellent customer service and our extensive list of electrical services, it is easy to see why so many residents in Phoenix, Arizona, and the surrounding areas choose Mr. Sunshine’s Electrical Services over the competition.